Thursday, August 11, 2016

Welcome!



Welcome to our preschool class, my name is Ms. Mitchel. J I am so honored and excited to be your teacher!  Welcome back to a few of my friends from last spring join our class!  I am excited to meet lots of new friends!  

In our classroom we will learn so many new and exciting things! We will do a lot together such as:  meet new friends, eat snacks, dance, sing songs, play inside and out.  We will also learn about math, reading, and science as we explore, and discover the world around us!

          Would you like to know a little bit more about me? I am from Mooresville and attended to Indiana State University where I majored in Early Childhood Education.  I received my Master’s degree from Indiana Wesleyan. I have had a variety of teaching experiences throughout my career.  My favorite job was being a stay at home mom for my girls’ early years.  Prior to beginning at the BECC last January, I was in Brownsburg at Eagle Elementary filling in for a Kindergarten teacher on maternity leave.  I was a Preschool teacher at Head Start in Marion County.

          I have 2 daughters, Alli (11) and Aubree (8 1/2) and a cat named Spooky.  We live in Zionsville and enjoy playing, having fun, and hanging out.  When I am not at work, I like to garden, go on walks/bike rides, read, and craft! I love hanging out with my friends and being with my sister and her family in Avon.

If you need to get a hold of me you can call: 317-852-1046 ext. 2030 or email: jmitchel@brownsburg.k12.in.us . 
         
                                                                            Love, Ms. Mitchel J

No comments:

Post a Comment